-
November 16th, 2000, 10:12 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My fiance and I just finished our first short and it premiered at the Sacramento Film Festival in October. It was projected digitally at one of the local theatres, I had no idea, that the picture would be that crisp and full of detail on the big screen. Well after getting a taste of that, "we are hooked!"
I am now working on a sci-fi short with blue screen and animations done in Lightwave 3D. When you get a chance please take a look at our short and let me know your thoughts. This was shot with a Canon GL-1 and edited with FCP 1.2. These are all family members playing the roles.
http://www.learningkids.com/blinded80.ram
-
November 17th, 2000, 12:12 PM
#2
bugger
Guest
can't view it... if it's good send it to Atom.com and they'll pay you for it.
-
November 17th, 2000, 01:40 PM
#3
Inactive Member
bugger, are you paid by atom films or something ????
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks